Applications will be vetted through a competitive application process. Final selections will be determined by a selection committee appointed by the EnRICH staff and Advisory Board.
Selected applicants will be chosen based on (1) the potential for validation of their concept, (2) the potential for impact from their stated goals, and (3) the clarity and effectiveness of the video presentation.
Faculty and students will participate in their respective cohorts
Online: Online: Zoom meetings will be held weekly on Fridays, from 3:30-5:00 pm EST for program participants to learn how to validate the commercial potential of their innovations (customer discovery as a part of the Lean Startup methodology) and to legally protect their research and ideas (intellectual property - IP).
Offline: Participants will develop their ideas and innovations over 9 weeks of the program and present them in a Pitch Competition in the final week for cash prizes to cover: IP Protection, mentorship, and acceptance into additional commercialization programs.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions below when submitting your application
- Answer the written questions and
- Create and enter a link* to a 2 minute (max) video containing:
- an introduction of yourself
- description of your health focused research and/or idea or invention,
- the problem you are trying to solve and who would be interested in the product or service
- what your goals are for participation in the program